1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you,
eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) we are as GbR (see our imprint)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your valid e-mail address, if necessary also your name and telephone number)
will be sent encrypted to us and sent by us saved to answer your requests. The data processing for the purpose of contacting me is based on your voluntarily
granted consent. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform
you in detail about the respective transactions. In doing so, we will also give you the defined criteria of storage duration.
2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your
browser transmits to our servers. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for me to show you our website
and ensure the comfortable use of our website, as well as the stability and security and the smooth connection establishment
(legal basis is the Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. F DS-GVO):
- IP address,
- date and time of request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page),
- access status / HTTP status code,
- each transmitted amount of data,
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface u.
- Language and version of the browser software
Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your
hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and thus which of the location that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flow. Cookies can not
run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
3 Transfer of data
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent
the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that
you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
in the event that Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
4 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification and erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) In the case of contacting us (for example via a contact form, e-mail, telephone or via the social media in which we are represented), we process the
information that you provide us with to process your contact for processing purposes. Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR. The information that you send us can be stored here
in a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM for short) or in a comparable tool.
(2) We will delete your requests if they are no longer required.
6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing
of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular,
the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a
disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as I have done. In the case of your justified objection, I check
the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising
contradiction, you can inform us under our contact details mentioned in the imprint
7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that
are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website
(including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the
website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may
also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate
your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that
if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by
Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. "
(2) If Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA ("Google"), switches advertisements (text messages, banners, etc.) on this website, your
browser may save a cookie sent by Google Inc. or a third party. The information stored in the cookie can be recorded, collected and evaluated by Google Inc. or
third parties. In addition, Google Adsense uses so-called "WebBacons" (small invisible graphics) for the collection of information, through the use of which
simple actions such as the visitor traffic on the website can be recorded, collected and evaluated. The information generated by the cookie and / or Web Bacon
about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses the information so obtained to evaluate your
usage behavior with respect to the AdSense ads. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process
this data on behalf of Google. Your IP address will not be associated with other Google data stored by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your
hard disk and the display of Web Bacons. To do this, you must select "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in Internet Explorer under
"Tools / Internet Options / Privacy / Settings", in Firefox under "Tools / Settings / Privacy / Cookies").
(3) The data sent by us and linked with cookies, user IDs (eg user ID) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data
whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
(4) You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by preventing the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we
point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full.
(5) In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to
Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser add-on and install. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data
when you visit this website. To avoid detection by Universal Analytics across devices, you must opt-out on all systems you use. If you click here, the opt-out
cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics
8 Data security
We use state-of-the-art encryption technologies within the site visit that are supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted
in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate
technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or
egen the unauthorized access of third parties. My security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.